Saturday 17 September 2011

Bauer Bay - three days of sunshine and blizzards

Rock off North Head

Rabbit damaged hill

West Coast heading towards Bauer Bay

Rabbit damage

Remains of the enemy

Looking out of Eagle Cave

Ele seal 

Ele seal bull

Mel and Wags on the featherbed

Gary and Mel rendez-vous at Aurora Cave

Wags with megasize bone

Gentoos

Evening light on the featherbed

Awesome acommodation

Ele seal skeleton

Ele seal tracks

After the rain

Bauer Bay hut

Me with my favourite skeleton

2 comments:

  1. HI! I found your blog a little while ago and decided to both follow and RSS feed, so I get each post directly to my mailbox- I read everysingle one of your posts and hope you do heaps more soon- it's amazing the work your doing and I wanted to let you know so.
    Romi.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Romi! You would love it here, it's pretty amazing. I went to Corfu a couple of years ago for 14 days and looked up some of Gerald's favourite haunts. Got to play with some turtles I found in the long grass, and floated for hours in the warm water. You will love it when you get there.

    ReplyDelete